Thursday, May 29, 2008

The "Sand Pit"

Whenever we decide to go for a walk or go to a park, the kids always ask if we can go to the "sand pit". The "sand pit" is a volleyball court close to our house that is mostly used by the little kids in our neighborhood as a sandbox. If it's been a long time since we've been there, I usually say yes. If we have been recently, I always no. It's been awhile and so I said yes. As you can see from the pictures you will see why I should have said no. We had to come home and hose everyone down. Now I'm off to do laundry!! Fun, fun!!




5 comments:

Jayna said...

that does look like fun! Maybe in July we all can go, I am sure Uncle Ryan would love it!

The Dudley Bunch said...

Laura....your blog is so cute! It looks awesome. Yay! Can't wait to check up on you all the time now! - Kara

Wendy said...

I love the bottom picture of Benjamin. That's hilarious. And way to go Sarah and Andrew on the cup stacking!

The Stones said...

love it! and amen to the sand pit! that and rain puddles. mostly it's a "no" but then i want to be the 'fun mom' so occasionally i'll say "yes". your definitely a 'fun mom'. i love your blog, i'll have to check it often. i'm so glad wylie is in sr. nursery so we're sure the wounds aren't from him. yeah! ;)
ash

The Crazy Heads said...

That is so funny. Isn't it crazy how kids are attracted to sand.