Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had an action packed Friday night and Saturday, full of fun activities! Then, on Sunday we were able to focus on the true meaning of Easter. We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!

Cute kids and Dad dying Easter eggs.

The First Easter Hunt of the day. (At our house.)


The Second Easter Hunt of the day. (At the Ball's) Nathan was the only one with a camera and the older kids were hunting on the other side of the 30 acres.




The Third Easter Hunt of the day. (Our neighborhood hunt.)





Sarah doing the "Egg Toss". She and her friend, Shantel took second place!!


On Sunday, we went to church dressed in our new Easter clothes and had a nice Easter dinner with Nathan's parents.

3 comments:

George and Caralee said...

I LOVE the color coded egg idea. I am going to share that with my daughter! Those four cute kids lived up to their name in their darling clothes! Love you all!

susan said...

I also love the color coded egg idea. Makes a very cute picture too! You have an ADORABLE family! I love all the fun stuff you do.

The Stones said...

You all looked fabulous on Easter. And yes, I too will be color coding my eggs next year. Great idea!