Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sarah's Birthday

Sarah turned 9 on July1st. She has had her eye on a cruiser bike and decided that if she earned part of the money and put all of her birthday money towards it then she would have enough to get it for her birthday. She also got a basket for her bike from Andrew, a helmet from mom and dad, movies from Spencer and shoes from Benjamin.
We went to the Ball's King Tut movie theater to watch one of her new movies, ate pizza and birthday cake. It was a good birthday!



2 comments:

George and Caralee said...

Sarah, did you know that when I was your age my FAVORITE colors were yellow, orange and green. My bedroom was decorated in those colors. Your new bike would have been my absolute FAVE! Happy Birthday Sweetie! I hope this next year is FABULOUS for you!

Lindsey said...

Super Cute Bike!! Happy Birthday Sarah!