Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I was Tagged...

My sister, Jayna "tagged" me... so here are 10 random things you might not know about me...not in any particular order.

#1 I love to do laundry so much I try to do some every day!!!

#2 I wish I was Jessica Seinfeld's new best friend.

#3 I think about going to Disneyland...every day!!!

#4 I married someone COMPLETELY opposite of my dad...except they both love to shop! (look at #10)

#5 I would love to run a half marathon someday.

#6 I spend way too much time reading other people's blogs. Most of which, I have no idea who they are.

#7 I am in the middle of reading at least 8 different books. (I'm just like my mom in that way!)

#8 I leave the lights in our house off all day...unless someone comes over. I think I do that because I pay the electic bill.

#9 I think I have THE FOUR CUTEST KIDS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

#10 My husband bought me a new cruiser electra bike for our #10 anniversary. It looks like this. He even got me the cutest basket that attaches on the front so I can carry all my good stuff! I didn't get him anything :( Anyone have any good ideas?
I tag...Kara, Ashlee, Tiffany, Katie and Aimee.

2 comments:

Jayna said...

I am lovin the bike...we will have to ride together next week!

Anonymous said...

hey you sound so awesome! you should check out my blog.