Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why I Love Where We Live

Our neighbor took a picture of our house the other evening after a rain storm. When I look at this picture it reminds me of all the reasons why I love where we live. I love our house...I love our friends...I love the school our children go to...I love our neighbors...I love that we can go swimming all summer long...I love all the wildlife that we see...I love that we can see so many stars at night...I love how quiet it is...I love how safe we feel...I love that we live "out in the country", but not really...I love everything about where we live!!!!

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

That is soooo cool. I love that picture. I want to come see your beautiful house, I've never been there before.

The Stones said...

DITO! Great pic, you have such a nice neighbor.