Thursday, November 06, 2008

Birthday Boy Benjamin

Today is Benjamin's 2nd Birthday. His siblings helped him open presents early this morning. He got a Mickey Mouse ball, bat and mit, a Nick Jr. movie and Buzz Lightyear Color Wonder coloring book. He also got tickets to see Disney On Ice for the whole family. We will go see it tomorrow (we got tickets for tonight, but the ice wasn't ready and so they rescheduled us for Sunday, but I was able to exchange for Friday night) and will eat cake and ice cream tonight. I wanted to post this so hopefully Nathan can see it as he is on a trip in India. I'll post the cake pictures later.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ!!!!!
We love you!!!!

3 comments:

George and Caralee said...

Hey Benj, Happy Birthday and how about a "NOGGIN"! I'll have to find you on Sunday so we can do our high five, nuks, and noggin!!!
You are such a big boy now!!
Happy Birthday from me and the Bishop!

The Pick's Patch said...

India???? What's he doing there? I hope he's not commuting....how are you guys doing with the long distance commute? Your kids/family is so beautiful!

Dawna said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin!