Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do in the Wintertime?

Oh, What do you do in the Wintertime when all the world is cold and gray?

Do you play your Nintendo DS?



Or play the Wii?


Or watch lots of movies?



Is that what you do?
So, do we!!!

Okay, so that's not all we've done this past month...but, it sure seems like we've done more than we normally do. The kids have been playing school, Magic Tree House, Star Wars and house. They've also been taking LOTS of baths.



I'm not sure why, but I think it might be because we are wishing we could put on our bathing suits and go for a swim. We are all wishing for some warmer weather and bluer skies soon!!
(Benj has "boy cream" on him. The boys call shaving cream..."boy cream".)

2 comments:

George and Caralee said...

WAY TOO CUTE! I wonder if I dare put together that song for Primary? Maybe for next year!!!
Loved the pics and I REALLY want to come play WII bowling with Benj. Do you think he's let me?
Love you, you four cute kids and your mom and dad!

Lindsey said...

The wait for springtime seems sooo long doesn't it? Oh to have blooming flowers and beautiful green grass. Cute pictures of the kids. I'm glad we're not alone.