Sunday, February 01, 2009

Milestone

So, we were feeling brave on Saturday and we decided to take our kids to a movie. I don't usually like going because I never get to sit and watch the whole movie. Someone usually has to use the bathroom (no matter how many times I've asked if they need to go before the movie starts) or Benjamin needs to be taken to the back of the theater because he just can't sit for that long. However, yesterday we went to see Bolt at the dollar theater and WE DID IT!!!!! We all sat and watched the WHOLE movie!!! I really liked the movie, but I think I liked it even more because of the milestone we passed in our family. I feel like celebrating...maybe, we'll go see another movie! Any suggestions???

3 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

You might be asking for too much by celebrating sitting through a movie by going to another movie. Stop while you're ahead. Congrats by the way, I have a long way to go before that can happen.

Beth said...

I really look forward to that day!

Lindsey said...

Yah! I love being able to sit through a movie with the kids. Wasn't that a cute movie! Madagascar 2 is also cute. Isn't it funny the things that we get excited about when we have kids.