Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wahooz for Love

On Valentine's day we went to Wahooz. (Formally named Boondocks.) We had SO much fun!!!!!! Our favorites were playing miniature golf and playing in the arcade.




Spencer hit it in the guys mouth so fire came out the top. It scared Spencer and traumatized Benjamin.





Miniature golf was by far my favorite. It was SO fun to watch ALL four cute kids get so into it!!






We got a lot of great stuff from all the tickets we won!

We all LOVED our experience at Wahooz!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wahooz - I had no idea they changed the name. Weird. That sounds like fun. I think any outdoor activity at this point would be really fun. :)

Lindsey said...

I love the family picture. You actually got to see Nathan on Valentine's day, Yah!

susan said...

I love the family picture too!