Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Mii & Colors

Tonight, when I was reading Benjamin the book, The M&M's Counting Book he started pointing out the orange M&M and then pointing to himself. He got really excited and kept pointing to the orange M&M and then himself. Then, I finally got it. I said, "On the Wii, your shirt is orange isn't it." "You're orange, right Benj?" He got even more excited because I understood. Then we would turn the page and he would find the orange M&M and point to it and to himself and get SUPER excited!!! I kept saying, "Orange, Benjamin, that's the color orange." I'm not sure who is more excited that Benjamin knows the color orange...me or him!!! I never thought he might learn his colors from the Wii.

3 comments:

Dawna said...

I love how much that kid loves the Wii. It's so funny (and cute!).

Congrats on learning the color orange, Benjamin!

George and Caralee said...

Hey my man Benji! You must also be a Boise State Bronco fan if you like orange so much. I know I do!!!
Here's "noggins" to you buddy!

Melissa said...

Ohhh! How sweet. I can't wait till you are closer and you can come play the wii at our house!