Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's the Little Things

Tonight when it was time to get Spencer out of the bathtub, he said, "Mom, want to hear me talk Spanish under the water?" Sure enough, in between the bubbles I could hear, "uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco." It was THE cutest thing and I had him "perform" it for Nathan and then for Sarah and Andrew. We all laughed and clapped our hands for him!!! After two sessions of swim lessons this summer and four days in preschool it seems we have an underwater bilinquist. Some days, it's the little things that make my day!

3 comments:

George and Caralee said...

That little guy is so darn CUTE!! Humor...certainly helps us keep perspective!!

Wendy said...

That is so cute. So his preschool is teaching spanish? That's cool.

Dawna said...

I love Spencer! He's so dang cute!