Monday, December 22, 2008

The BEST Christmas Present

I received the BEST Christmas present a little early...Nathan couldn't fly into PDX this morning...so, he GETS to work from home this whole week! What a wonderful present!!! A dream come true!!! We feel so blessed!! He took a little break and went sledding with us. Everyone loved it, but Benj. Oh well, maybe next year.





I didn't take one pictures of Andrew because he spent his time learning how to "snowboard". I'll have to post a video of him. He's doing really well!!

3 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for you guys. Enjoy him while you got him. Merry Christmas Smith family, you're the best.

Leslie said...

It is good to see what is happening with the Smith family. Thank you for sending your Christmas letter too. Have a great Christmas!

George and Caralee said...

What a present! I am so glad Nathan is there to spend this time at home. Working from home can be hard on the family but I know it will be worth it!
ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!
I love you all so much!
Merry Christmas my dear friends!!!