Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sarah's Biography

Sarah presented her class biography today. The assignment was given more than a month ago. She had to chose a famous person and then read several biography books on that person. Then, she was to find important facts about that person and write the facts on index cards. She then needed to take those facts and make them sound as if she was the famous person. She was to gather props, make a poster and a costume to look like this person. She chose Laura Ingalls Wilder. She did an AMAZING job giving her presentation as she was very confident, spoke clear and looked up often from her notes. Her teacher was proud of her and I was especially proud of her!!!! Way to go, Sarah!!


3 comments:

ticklemonsterdad said...

Sarah, I can't wait for my own private show!! You look just like Laura Ingalls Wilder!! I just wish I could have been there to have your homemade biscuits with hand-churned butter.

Jayna said...

Good job Sarah, you look just like her, I am sure the presentation was great! Can't wait to hear more about it.

George and Caralee said...

I LOVE Laura Ingalls Wilder. I still watch Little House which began when my girls were little. Congrats Sarah! I know you did a fabulous job!!!