Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bowling with Six Cute Kids

So, I've known about a program that kids can bowl for free for quite sometime. I finally was brave enough to take them bowling today. It actually wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be...it just took forever and we didn't even get to finish our game. I didn't schedule enough time and definitely I will next time...yes, there will be a next time because everyone had such a fun time!! If you want to let your kids bowl for free the web site is www.kidsbowlfree.com and find 20th Century Bowling on the list. It's on State St., they were very friendly and kind to my cute kids. (Our friends, Anne and Natalie came with us and Benjamin would have nothing to do with having his picture taken.) Happy Bowling!!

1 comments:

Jayna said...

Super fun, I am impressed you took everyone and it looks like you all had a good time!
love ya!