Thursday, July 17, 2008

Put me in the Zoo

As you can see, I think we had more fun dressing up as animals and sitting on carousel animals than we did actually looking at the animals at the Zoo. It was a fun, warm morning amongst the animals!! (Sarah took the picture of the tiger.)

Funny story about why Benjamin got to ride in the jeep at the zoo. I took all the kids to HP on Tuesday to have lunch with Anne and Natalie's mom, April. It was pretty hectic getting them all in the car and Benj had to be changed. I realized the next day that I had left our stroller in the parking lot at HP. I called April and sure enough the stroller is still in the parking lot. We laughed and I just have to be grateful that it was only the stroller that I left and not any kids!!! :)
UPDATE: Well, everyone April asked at HP saw the stroller, but no one knows where it is. I've checked Craigslist and it's not there either. I'm hoping someone will turn it in soon!!! Big Bummer!!!!
Second funny story of the day was after all the kids had tried on all the costumes of the animals I heard a lady with a little girl walk by say, "Oh, don't try on any of those costumes...it's a sure way to get lice." Oh, well.

5 comments:

Jayna said...

That looks like a ton of fun, I am glad your stroller was still in the parking lot too!
Love you guys!

Aimee said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun time! I'm hoping to take our kids to the zoo next time we're up in Boise.

Beth said...

We haven't even been to the zoo yet! Looks like you had your hands full, but I think that makes it more fun! And don't worry about the lice comment, they don't live long without thier human hosts...ha ha! Beth

Chrisstamom said...

Hey Laura! I am super excited to see you have a blog! This is such a fun way to keep track of each other. I sure miss you!

Wendy said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad no one took your stroller - its nice to know there are still honest people around.
p.s. I'll have to check out the free bowling for kids. Sounds like fun.