Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So Sweet

I just started taking care of a little one on Tues. and Wed. She needs it to be quiet and to be rocked to go to sleep which is a bit tricky with Benjamin. So, today I put him up to the counter with his lunch before taking her upstairs to put her to sleep. I heard him holler several times, but waited a bit longer because I wanted to make sure she was asleep before putting her down. Then, when I came downstairs.....this is what I found. Bless his heart. He must get this from his dad who can sleep anywhere at anytime! (I promise that from the time he "hollered" downstairs until I found him was no longer than 3 or 4 minutes. I looked at my watch because I felt so bad for leaving him. Please don't turn me in to H and W!)

4 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I love it!!! Good thing he didn't fall off, that would have hurt. He was being so patient waiting for you. What a cutie!

Dawna said...

He's so precious! I am glad you got a picture of this - what a funny moment to look back on.

Mieko said...

he is the cutest thing ever!

The Dudley Bunch said...

I have pictures of Josh in the same position...he would fall asleep immediately anywhere, sometimes with food in his mouth. Thanks again for the pictures of kids with pumpkins...I feel like i am missing out on so much, but I guess it is only a few weeks...ugg