Monday, October 06, 2008

Weekend in Ogden

Last weekend, we drove to Ogden for my nephew's baptism. We had such a fun weekend!!! We played with cousins, ate, went to Palmer's baptism, ate, went to the Treehouse Children's Museum, swam at the hotel, played with cousins and ate some more!! We loved being with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins!!! Thanks Jon and Heidi for being great hostesses!



Highlights of the museum were: Sarah being a princess in a play, Andrew playing chess with Uncle Ryan, Spencer driving a fire truck and getting lost only twice and Benjamin loving every minute. Hopefully we'll get more pictures from Grandpa Bruce.



This was a photo taken on our way home...it shows you just how much fun we had!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

We love the treehouse museum! And I love the picture fo the drive home, so peaceful!

George and Caralee said...

I would love to go to Ogden. I was born there and LOVE the mountains that were practically my backyard. Of course I moved when I was 4 but I have so many memories of my grandmas' homes and our family friends! I used to share the backseat of our "NON air conditioned" car with my brother and sister. They would often make me sleep on the floor of the car. Before seatbelts!! The "hump" in the middle was very uncomfortable!!
Yeah for carseats and DVD players!
Love you-SMITH Bunch!